Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Program Details
No Worries. On a Whole New Level.
You can feel confident in your decision to buy a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, long after your purchase. Starting from the delivery of your vehicle, we provide you with a CPO exclusive 2 years or 30,000 miles of standard vehicle maintenance.
- Oil Changes: based on your vehicle's Oil Life Monitor system
- Tire Rotations
- Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)²
- Be a 2007 (or newer) model Chevy, Buick, GMC, Pontiac or Saturn
- Have a maximum of 75,000 miles
- Pass our 172-Point Vehicle Inspection and Reconditioning Process
- Have a clean title
- Come with a Vehicle History Report
- New 2-Year/30,000-Mile1 Standard CPO Maintenance Plan
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile2 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 5-Year/100,000-Mile3 Powertrain Limited Auto Warranty
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Courtesy Transportation
- 3-Day/150-Mile Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- OnStar Directions & Connections
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Trial Offer
¹ Whichever comes first. See participating dealer for details. ² Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection: A comprehensive vehicle inspection, performed by a qualified dealership, that evaluates multiple "points" on a particular vehicle such as: the engine, transmission, safety equipment, and tires.